Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Small Successes vol. 1

                                  FaithButton


This is my first time "playing along" at Small Successes at Faith and Family Live.

1st Success:
I need to exercise more, read blogs less. I realized I could put my laptop on my treadmill and be able to walk and read blogs - double dipping and I love it.

2nd Success:
Two of my sisters have come the last several years and decorated my house for Christmas - they have a gift and do a fabulous job. This year they came but didn't do as much as usual - and so I finished it ON MY OWN!!! It looks very Christmasy around here and I love it!

3rd Success:
I have a Program of Life that I had misplaced for several months - I never realized how much I used it until it was gone. I was cleaning today and found it!! Hurray and thank you dear Jesus. I feel like I can get back on track.

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings