Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Our Catholic Homeschooling Adventure

We home schooled for 2 years using an eclectic method leaning heavily on MODG the 2nd year. The kids went back to our local parochial school 2 years ago. For many reasons we are discerning homeschooling again next fall. I would like to blog the journey in case it may help someone else. I will be once again using MODG as a sort of spine for the journey but substituting when either necessary or availability is the issue. I get very caught up in the planning and can spend hours putting together a curriculum and then life happens and it all goes out the window. I hope to have an outline for the children before school will start. I need some serious organization this time. I feel like that was one of the main hindrances last time.

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings