Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am soooo bugged



My oldest son was featured on an interview at http://wane.com/ but I cannot figure out how to upload it to my blog. If you are interested, he is under sports videos, Woodlan Player Interviews. My son is the first boy who talks. I think he did a great job! Someday I am going to learn how to use this silly machine. Until then you will just have to hunt for my good stuff!




If his team wins Friday and the other team who they are tied with loses they will be ACAC conference champions - first time in 11 years! There is a chance for a total win, 2 way tie, 3 way tie and YES a 5 way tie. Don't ask me to explain - but it is crazy!



Go WARRIORS!!!!!!







No comments:

Today's Mass Readings