Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

It was a bad football weekend here.

The Warriors lost, it started out a great game but we just couldn't hold them defensively. The ending score was 28 - 14. They played hard, one boy ended up in the hospital later. My son said later that night "I might have a concussion ......" WHAT????!!!!! What makes you think that? I nonchalantly asked and he said " oh you know, because I blacked out a couple of times during the game and that is a sign" gggrrrrrr teenage boys, they think they are indestructible. He is fine but gave me a scare.

ds3's team lost also, 20-7. That made them have the worst score in the league, but you gotta love it when they say "yea mom, I got some great tackles and we pushed them back a lot -- if only we had gotten an interception we mighta won!!" I love that child!

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings