Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lent

I want to recommend a great article about Lent here. An article by Theresa A. Thomas at Catholic Exchange. It talks about how to live simply during Lent following these five ideas:
First attain mastery over time.
Second, live more naturally - get up earlier, go to bed earlier.
Third recognise that less if often more.
Fourth decrease expenses.
Fifth embrace silence.

I feel the need to look at my lenten progress - which is minimal and see where and how I can implement these in my life. More so than just at lent, making them a more permanent life plan.

God Bless,
Christy

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings