Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Benedict XVI is here!!



The pope is here in the United States. How exciting! I know of quite a few people who have secured tickets to attend a mass the Pope will be presiding over. My oldest son even received one today in the mail - we aren't sure where it came from but he can't use it. Unfortunatly the tickets are non-transferable or I might be tempted to hop a plane and go! I so love Benedict XVI, he is very different than JPII the Great but so holy and full of love that I love him.

The best site on the internet to watch it live is here at Pope 2008 at EWTN.

So, when the Pope is out and about this is the place to watch and listen.

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings