Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Baby is Getting Married





Ashleigh and Dougie are the first 2 in the picture - I don't have another picture on this computer.


GASP!
I am not old enough to be the mother of the groom am I???? I am only
41 and 11/10ths. That is just entirely too young! LOL My oldest son has gotten engaged to a very lovely young woman who I will be proud to have as my daughter-in-law. The fun begins as they decide things like oh, say, when they are going to get married. (they are looking at next spring) They are very young - he will be 19 in July and she will be 20 in August but they love each other, he will have a good job working for his dad and I know that if they keep God in the center of their marriage it will all be good.

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings