Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cranberry Mustard Salad Dressing

In an attempt to eat less processed foods and use up some odd mustard I have created the following. It is delicious over a green salad. I even added a little to what I loosely call guacamole (avacado, lemon juice, salsa all mashed together)it gave it a great flavor.

Cranberry Mustard Salad Dressing

1/4 cup Cranberry Honey Mustard
1/8 cup honey (I just used a big squirt)
1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
tsp of organic dulse granules - optional, I just add this to almost everything to get the nutrients from this sea veggie.
1/3 cup water

Blend in the blender, can store in frig for up to 2 weeks.

(this can also be made with regular Dijon just use 1/4 cup of honey and add about a tsp of poppyseeds)

I just made a fantastic salad with sliced strawberries and toasted walnuts with this as the dressing - yum!! If you like feta cheese I bet that would be delish also.

I think I will serve this with a salad when we row Cranberry Thanksgiving!


God Bless,
Christy

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings