Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Luke, pray for us!

5 years ago, January 29th, I gave birth to a very special baby. He was born with cystic hygroma. But he was an overachiever - his was the largest ever born. We only had him for 4 short months but we were very blessed. As hard and as sad as that time was there was so much good and we received so many blessings. Baby Luke changed all of us. Without him and his short life my other children would not know suffering, sadness, loss in such an intimate way. Without Luke they also wouldn't know sacrifice, generosity, love of others, personal saint in heaven. They love him and never ever say a prayer without the invocation " Baby Luke, pray for us". I know that he is praying for us. He and my 4 other babies that we have lost. I always say "God must have big plans for us to put so many saints in heaven with no one else to pray for but us!"

I miss my baby, my buddy, my sweet little boy. I know that he is in heaven. I can hardly wait to get there and be with him.

I wish I had a picture to post. Maybe someday I will figure it out.
God Bless,
Christy

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings