Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Meme

Just because I have always wanted to do one of these!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? My dad - his nickname was Chris when he was young (but his name is Gene? )(3 of us were named after him!)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Thursday - when I heard of a mommy who is carrying a baby that wont live.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I take my time
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 8 living 5 in heaven
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I am trying to quit this vice!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes. well, maybe I would rather jump out of an airplane
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Baby cereal - wheat, cold with milk and lots of sugar - no I don't feed this to my babies. It was just the only cereal my mom always had around!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, but I don't wanna be sometimes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Not big on icecream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I notice folks’ smiles.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? If I told you I would have to kill you
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Luke
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Denim and no shoes.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? PB cookie
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? silence
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? sky blue
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Newborn babies, and my dh when he gets out of the shower.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Cassie
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Any sport my kids are in - but basketball is the favorite.
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown
26. EYE COLOR? Blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? National Treasure 2
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey basketball T-shirt
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring and Autumn.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? um, both
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? raw chocolate chip cookie dough
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Splendor of Love by Fr. William Schu LC,
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Monk and Psych
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? silence, babies breathing, my oldest son singing in Latin
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? um, neither -
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No, my "talent" is appreciating others talents - someone needs to clap!
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Wayne

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings