Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cucumber Salad

While I realize this is turning into a food blog - I can't help it. This is the best way for me to preserve recipes that I like. Since I have no readers - I can do that if I want to!

Cuke Salad
Peel and slice 2 cukes
Slice 1/2 sweet onion
layer in bowl - salt pepper and sugar each layer.
Mix together about a cup of sour cream, 2TBS sugar, splash of apple cider vinegar and a TBS or so of EVOO. Stir into bowl mixing well. Allow to marinade for at least an hour - the longer the better.

I have been making this for years but I just discovered how much better I like it with a little EVOO and extra sugar in it.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings