Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rice Pudding

What another Rice Pudding Recipe?? Well I had never made it or eaten it before and just had to try.

This recipe has peaches in it - however my kids didn't care for the peaches - I did!

Grease  a rectangular cake pan with coconut oil (or butter - just don't use that nasty Pam)
Cut up 1-2 peaches and layer on bottom. You can put nuts in this.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.

Mix together 1 cup whole raw milk (if you can get it), 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup cooked rice and 2 beaten eggs. Pour over peaches. Cook in a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes. I am not sure - I might be over cooking but I like it a little dry.

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings