Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

So I was just thinking...

So I was just thinking - why am I a closet earthy crunchy enviromentalist?? Do I believe in global warming - heck no. Do I think any animal, plant or ecosystem deserves more protection than unborn babies (or live ones for that matter) NO. Do I care about my carbon inprint - a tad.

So why am I an earthy crunchy person?
  • Because it is right.
  • Because it is good.
  • Because it is part of being a good steward of this earth we have been given.
  • It often supports my local economy -which I care a lot about.
  • To reduce, reuse and recycle is also using the gifts God has given me wisely.
  • And I love how often being green and living frugally overlap - which I Really Really like!

I wanna be green, but only after I have acted in accordance to my Christian beliefs.

God Bless,
Christy

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings