Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to the Roman Catholic Church Newt Gingrich


It seems that while being "tight-lipped" about his conversion story, Newt Gingrich has indeed joined the Catholic Church this Easter season.


In an interview with OneNewsNow he was reluctant to say more than:

"I haven't talked about this much in public, and I'm not going to for at least six months or a year, but I will say that I found myself deeply comforted, and a deep sense of belonging and of finding a peace in my soul
in a way that I just found very, very powerful," he explains.


I think it is wonderful. More than wonderful, it is a powerful Easter Miracle for Newt and his family.


Happy Holy Week Everyone!

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings