Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Frugal Hacker

So, I signed up to be on the Frugal Hacker Blogroll. I have never done this before ... I admit I am a little nervous that this site is not frugal looking enough. We shall see. I think that it should be based on the fact that we are a family of 10, living on 1 income and always have. My posts give others a little look into our world. We'll see. I also pledge, ( does that sound good) to post more frugal posts. Pledge, hmm is that too much? How about if I promise real nicely?

Here is my tip for tonight: reuse all your bags. Not just the obvious ziploc kind. I mean your bread bags, pretzel bags, cereal liners - anything that HAD food in it will be safe for short term food storage. I have to admit my kids think I am nuts - I have bags hanging all over the place because I rinse them out and hang them around. This not only save the environment a little but it also saves on purchasing ziploc baggies. What do I put in them you may ask - snacks for the road, leftover tomatoe halves, sandwiches to go, really anything that isn't going to leak.

God Bless,
Christy

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings