Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

OK I am so bugged

This evening my 2 big kids - 19 and 17 went and bought a couple of dogs. They had only permission to buy 1. 1 for the son who is moving out in August. Not for the daughter who is severly allergic. Now I am the BAD GUY. I won't let them keep the 2nd dog because a. they didn't have permission, b. I am allergic, Cassie is allergic, Joe is allergic (they suggested I get shots so they can keep the dog - I DONT THINK SO!!) c. Sylvia loves loves loves dogs. She will get dog all over her and want to love on me thereby transferring said dog dander. d. did I mention they didn't have permission and were trying to pull one over on me. e. I am afraid of dogs.
gggrrrrr It might take awhile to get over this. I know they are very very angry with me. I wish they could see how they made this situation happen, I didn't. They both knew if they had asked I would have said no. So, they just didn't ask.

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings