Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Graduation

Today was my oldest son's last day of high school. He could conceivably never ever take another class in his life. Sigh, it also means that I have a child out of school. Gasp, the horrors. Am I old enough? I don't feel it. Is he old enough - certainly. He is such a man. A wonderful man who is loving and caring, hard working, honest and an all around great kid --oops I mean man. I know he is itching to move out - we keep a pretty close eye and grip on our kids. He wants some freedom. I don't blame him, it is time. His mommy is just not ready to let go! I hope to get a picture to put here of him all cap and gowned. A milestone in both his and our (dh and I) lives. The time has gone so fast I can hardly believe it. Wasn't it just yesterday that I sat outside the preschool for an hour and listened to him cry when I left? No? Where oh where did the time go??
God Bless,
Christy

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings