Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun Meme, consider yourself tagged!

ABC, easy as 123...
(I found this on her blog)

A is for age:42
B is for burger of choice: Lettuce tomato ketchup mustard cheese
C is for what kind of car you drive: Yukon
D is for your dog's name: read K
E is for essential item you use everyday: toothbrush
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Monk
G is for favorite game: Euchre
H is for Hometown: Fort Wayne
I is for instruments you play: none
J is for favorite juice: Blueberry
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: My kids for buying 2 dogs today without permission and now they are mad at me for not letting them keep them both -sheesh, like I did something wrong.
L is for last restaurant you ate at? Lone Star - 2 thumbs down, bad service, bad food
M is for your favorite Muppet: C is for Cookie Monster!!!
N is for Number of Piercing:2 - 1 for each ear although my ears are so sensative I can't wear earrings anymore
O is for overnight hospital stays: hmmm 9 kids, tonsils =10 for me, 4 months with Luke
P is for people you were with today: my sisters
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read, browse the www
R is for biggest regret: Not saying sorry enough
S is for status:Not sure what this means, how about married
T is for time you woke up today: 9:00 (it is Sunday)
U is for what you consider unique: my sense of humor
V is for vegetable you love: asparagus - made my way
W is for worst habit: eating when stressed
X is for x-rays you've had: 10 maybe more
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Ham sandwich on organic bread with cranberry mustard, sprouts, spinach, tomatoes and tortilla chips -yum!
Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus

Tag to anyone who wants to play!

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings