Virtual Eucharist Adoration

Virtual Eucharist Adoration
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your holy cross You have redeeemed the world!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spicy Peanut Sauce

(I usually double this batch)
1 1/2 Tbs. creamy peanut butter
2 Tbs. vegetable oil (I use coconut oil)
2 Tbs. reduced sodium soy sauce (regular makes it too salty according to the original recipe but I always use regular)
2 Tbs. sugar
2 tsp. rice vinegar (or distilled white)
1/2 tsp. sesame seed oil - dark if possible to find
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper

Stir together in small pot and warm until ingredients are well mixed.

We eat this over sticky rice but the recipe can also be used for chicken satay.
My family absolutely loves this. My dear friend Laura gave me the recipe and an authentic Asian Hat looking thing to cook the rice in.


I never got the hang of it but love love love my rice cooker.

No comments:

Today's Mass Readings